Screen printing ink for printing on PVC, polycarbonate, polystyrene, ABS and SAN
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Very fast drying ink for printing on polystyrene and polystyrene copolymers. Further, it is suitable for other thermoplastics such as PVC, polycarbonate and for printing on paper and cardboard. Printed on thermoplastic substrates, Noriprint® PS withstands thermoforming.
For printing on soft plastics or cellulose materials in chromo quality, preliminary tests are required, especially for overlapping multicolor printing.
Noriprint® PS does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell US Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks69 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB