Glass Decorating Ink – silicone & halogen free
Area of applications
NoriGlass TPI is a screen printing ink for the decoration of glass, particularly for symbols of touch switches and for backlit displays.
This organic screen printing ink provides very high resistance to aqueous household cleaners, hand and machine dishwashing detergents as well as to chemicals and solvents such as aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, greases, oils and hydraulic fluids.
- high grade pigments, free of heavy metals
- good scratch and chemical resistance
- free of halogens and silicone
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell US Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks27 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks69 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB