Outdoor Resistant 2-Component Glass Decorating Ink - silicone freeGet in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
NoriGlass OR (outdoor resistant) is a glossy silicone free 2-component glass screen printing enamel ink.
The outdoor resistant ink has been developed for the second surface decoration of glass, particularly for backlit displays of vending or ticket machines.
NoriGlass OR is easy to process and shows high UV resistance.
The ink system shows low electrical conductivity, even the black color shades. Highly opaque black or white color shades and IR transparent colors are available as well.
Display panels for outdoor vending machines are potential applications for NoriGlass OR.
The glass display is second surface printed with a highly opaque black. The inner frame is decorated with the high glossy Mirror Ink M3. Logo and wording are printed with an IR transmitting black color shade.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell US Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Solvent-based Screen Printing Inks26 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB