Fast drying pad printing ink for printing on rigid PVC, polystyrene, ABS, SAN, acrylics, polycarbonate and pretreated polyolefinesGet in touch
Coated materials, polyamide, pre-treated polypropylene, thermosets and metal.
To improve adhesion in these cases, stoving and/or the use of hardener is recommended (please see “Other Directions for Processing”).
Pre-tests are essential.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Proell US Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB