Universal screen printing ink for rigid and soft PVC, VC-copolymers, PVC artificial leather, acrylics and polycarbonateGet in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Fast drying screen printing ink for printing on plasticized and unplasticized PVC, VC copolymers, artificial leather, acrylics, polycarbonate and after preliminary testing on polystyrene.
When printing on thermoplastics, JET® 200 withstands thermoforming.
JET® 200 does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
JET® 200 dries satin glossy. The gloss is influenced by the structure of the substrate.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell US Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Solvent-based Screen Printing Inks26 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB