Two-component pad printing ink for the decoration of glass, metal* and coated metal substrate after pre-tests.Get in touch
Two-component pad printing ink for the decoration of glass, metal* and coated metal substrate after pre-tests.
This organic pad printing ink system for indoor application provides very high resistance to aqueous household cleaners, hand and machine dishwashing detergents as well as to chemicals and solvents like aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, greases and oils.
*Especially in the case of metals, there is a vast amount of materials of different composition. Therefore, preliminary tests concerning adhesion on the particular substrate are inevitable.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Application Chart for Pad Printing Inks28 KB
- Proell US Product Range Pad Printing Inks2 MB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Pad Printing Theory & Practice262 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors85 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors85 KB
- Pad Printing Inks Color Information - High Opaque Color Shades165 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB