Press ready screen printing ink for rigid and soft PVC, acrylics, polystyrene, ABS, SAN, polycarbonate, paper and cardboardGet in touch
Area of Application and General Characteristics
NoriJet S is a fast drying universal screen printing ink. It can be used for printing on rigid and soft PVC, PVC self-adhesive films, acrylics, polystyrene, ABS, SAN, polycarbonate, paper and cardboard.
NoriJet S is a versatile ink system for printing companies wanting to be flexible in view of printing materials. It is press ready and provides excellent light-fastness and fast drying. On thermoplastic substrates NoriJet S can be thermoformed.
Further information can be found in our technical data sheets in the Downloads section
- Proell US Product Range Screen Printing Inks3 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Proell US Form for technical inquiries1,023 KB